Wednesday 23 May 2012

Week 2 - Progress



I hemmed my nieces grad dress today.  Then I went to the fabric store for some backing for my monocramatic quilt. Got home and when I went to pin the quilt, realized that I left my big clips at the acreage, so delay, delay.  My husband is stopping to get clips on his way home from work (from the office supply store, not the quilt shop) and I will be pinning the project tomorrow.  Volunteer meeting for the Heritage Park Quilt show after supper. 

What I will tell you is that my inspiration for the denim, monocramatic quilt came from this great book!  I love this book and have made many of the patterns and ventured off with it in my own designs.  I wanted to use the denim in the full leg length, so the curved method worked well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment